United Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Clans

Friends from various servers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Imitrex 2 Plus 1
Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:43 am by Guest

» hotele egipt opinie
Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:49 pm by Guest

» Teenage Drugs And Alcohol
Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 am by Guest

» How Affect Does Ekg Caffeine
Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:01 am by Guest

» zakopane goscinne pokoje
Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 pm by Guest

» noclegi sarbinowo nadmorska
Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cut-price as files
Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:20 am by Guest

» For Sale Cheap Lcd Tvs
Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:33 am by Guest

» ogrodowe domki
Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 pm by Guest

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Spyro
Just for all the formalities... Vote_lcapJust for all the formalities... Voting_barJust for all the formalities... Vote_rcap 
Alundra
Just for all the formalities... Vote_lcapJust for all the formalities... Voting_barJust for all the formalities... Vote_rcap 
Massacre
Cerbis
Azuran
Crystall
Kevin
.::Saturn::.
Beowolf
SexyElf

Just for all the formalities...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lithrian
Lithrian

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Just for all the formalities... Empty
PostSubject: Just for all the formalities...   Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:32 am

Hi im Lithrian (who'd have guessed) playing on Teon since like one week.
Im from Wolfratshausen in Bavaria and as im searching for some nice german (and other) guys i'd like to join ur clan. Ok in reality i have no other choice but to join because otherwise Cerbis will come and rip my head of Very Happy
so to preserve me from this fate please let me join -.-'
btw. im playing a lvl 29 human knight going for pala atm.
I like playing in parties most (jeah lvl the poor tank pleeeeaase Wink ) and hope for some nice rb/castle/pvp fun with u guys.
sadly i dont have too much time to play because of my job so u will mainly see me in the evening starting at like 6 when i feel like it or 7 when i decide to watch the 2 episodes of the simpsons on pro 7.
that will probably change starting in march as i will be going to university then...or i'll be unemployed. we'll see.
at least to my person. my rl name is Constantin, im 19 and im working for the german post (DHL). so if u make me angry u wont get the paket u were waiting for Razz
besides that some of u guys may already know me from my short time on l2f as Epion/ LittleLiddy (atleast Crystall and Cerbis do).

thx for reading this text...got a bit longer than i planed
Back to top Go down
Alundra
Administrator
Administrator
Alundra

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Just for all the formalities...   Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:43 am

hehe nice and welcome...we are not that highrate atm, but we have pvp fun ^^

i think u was before my time at l2F ^^

when u are ig agian pm us for inv in aca Smile)
Back to top Go down
Crystall
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Just for all the formalities...   Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi Liddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beowolf
Elite Member
Elite Member
Beowolf

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Just for all the formalities...   Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:21 pm

yoyo hi

welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just for all the formalities...   Just for all the formalities... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just for all the formalities...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Clans :: The Story at Retail :: Application-
Jump to: